Hongkong Post iMailR
Insurance Program - Claim Procedures
To enable claims to be dealt with promptly, the Assured / Claimant must submit all supporting documents without delay to the Company, GAN Assurances.
* In order to fill in and save the form,
you need to use Adobe®
- Report the claim immediately to GAN Assurances in
writing by completing the *Claim
- Submit the following documents together with the completed *Claim Form to the Company by post or by E-mail.
- Acceptance Report for iMailR service downloaded from the Hongkong Post iMailR Online Mailing Tool;
- Original or photocopy of purchasing invoice or receipt of the damaged / lost insured items;
- Documentary evidence supporting the damaged / lost insured items
||claused receipt and photographs for damaged items;
||non-delivery confirmation letter / compensation
letter issued by the Hongkong Post;
Claims Handling / Settling
All matters relating to claims will be handled and payable at Hong Kong directly by:
26th Floor, Asia Orient Tower, Town Place,
33 Lockhart Road
Adobe®, the Adobe logo, Adobe® Reader® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the
United States and/or other countries.